Gartner Recommends That Companies Should Consider FatPipe for WAN Optimization When It Is Beneficial to Combine WAN Optimization Features With Good WAN Path Selection Control Capabilities
SALT LAKE CITY, UT–(Marketwired – April 30, 2015) – FatPipe Networks, the creator of software defined networks for wide area connectivity and hybrid WANs, today announced that Gartner commented that “FatPipe offers one of the market’s most advanced WAN path controllers and companies should consider FatPipe for WAN optimization when it is beneficial to combine basic WAN optimization features with good WAN path selection control capabilities.” They listed FatPipe’s strengths as:
- FatPipe is one of the leading vendors for WAN link load balancing and has very good WAN path control capabilities
- FatPipe supports comprehensive application identification, classification and control capabilities
- FatPipe offers detailed network visibility and reporting capabilities
- The FatPipe solution is relatively easy to operate, as all functions are integrated onto one platform, and managed with a single high level user interface
- FatPipe has a good range of commonly used WAN optimization features, including substantial storage for caching
Gartner continued on FatPipe’s strength, referencing its “simple to operate” solution that integrates traditional WAN optimization features with WAN path control integrated onto one platform managed with a single high-level user interface.
According to Gartner, “the WAN optimization market remains dynamic, gradually integrating other functionality, such as WAN path controllers.” FatPipe has been the leader in the integration. For the past 15 years FatPipe has lead the industry in software defined WAN path selection and redundancy, improving the overall performance and reliability of the WAN and since 2012, introduced WAN optimization as a feature on FatPipe MPVPN and FatPipe IPVPN.
“FatPipe is pleased to be recognized again in the Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization with its products that provide a combination of WAN optimization with multi-path WAN load-balancing, failover, security and Quality of Service for a highly converged, SD-WAN edge product line,” said FatPipe’s CTO, Ms. Sanch Datta. “FatPipe’s vision of providing more than just WAN optimization puts us at the forefront of this market. We are able to fully meet the needs for the modern corporate network as businesses continue to move to hybrid wide area networks to address cloud based services and open more branch offices. With a large number of Fortune 1000 companies, and large institutions having deployed FatPipe for over a decade, our proven and time tested products lead the way in new WAN frontiers.”